Prospect Info: 2022-23 Ducks Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Well there he goes, his teammate burries a great feed for the GWG. Gaucher sure hangs around the net a lot
I wouldn't mind him doing that in the NHL, he can also be Zegras personal bodyguard lol (or Bedards bodyguard).

Reactions: Kalv

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I wouldn't hate it if Gauthier if he falls to #33 and the Ducks pick him but i'd prefer more skilled upside guys at that spot. Perhaps they try acquire another high 2nd to use on him instead.
I don’t mind getting character guys with our 2nd round pick…. The type of players were going to need to put around terry mctavish zegras and our 1st round pick this year…. Likely require a trade from us.

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Hinds scores the OT winner in game 2. He has also held QMJHL leading scorer Jordan Dumais to 0 points, 4 SOG, and a -4 in 2 games.

I have basically forgotten Dumais is on the team these playoffs. Zach l'Heureux has been the Moose's best player and its not even close. They're both playing to their stereotypes, in Dumais being the small skill guy that disappears in big games and l'Heureux as the gritty forward you need to win.

I couldn't make today's game unfortunately but my friends at the game said Hinds was really good. Just a smart, effective player.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
1 month left to sign Tschigerl. I'm at the point where I'm just assuming Verbeek isn't a fan

Normally I would think that would be almost a no brainer to sign him, because he seems like he has some strong pro traits that will lend to at least being a steady org guy.

The problem may be in the fact that we just have a ton of forwards under contract for next season.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Normally I would think that would be almost a no brainer to sign him, because he seems like he has some strong pro traits that will lend to at least being a steady org guy.

The problem may be in the fact that we just have a ton of forwards under contract for next season.
Could the Gulls sign him on an AHL deal so he can prove himself there first? We didn't draft him, but that's how Simon Benoit got to the NHL, for example.

I loved Tschigerls speed, the lack of production is disappointing, but I'd love to give him a shot in the pros for sure.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Could the Gulls sign him on an AHL deal so he can prove himself there first? We didn't draft him, but that's how Simon Benoit got to the NHL, for example.

I loved Tschigerls speed, the lack of production is disappointing, but I'd love to give him a shot in the pros for sure.

Yeah we can do that, IIRC that's how we added Brent Gates to the Gulls

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA

They could, but he would probably prefer to see if he can get an ELC elsewhere before agreeing to that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad