Prospect Info: 2022-23 Ducks Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
The weight is a key aspect here this kid is built like a fire hydrant
I’ve always felt like your hockey height (how big u play) is within a +/- 3 inch range of your real height depending on your build, how you use leverage and strength levels. It’s a great sign he is committed to the gym. If he can play 2 inches bigger than he is he willl be just fine imo.

Reactions: KaseMeOutside

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I believe the 185 but no f***ing way is he 5’11 lol.
I don't know for sure, obviously but he does look taller to me since the draft, noticed it in the WJC before this last one.

Check that image. That other player is 6'1 Seeley, then again that coach (Dennis Williams) apparently is 5'9.

All Mighty

Sep 20, 2014
California
allmightyhockeytalk.com
Most of our CHL prospects are playing their last regular season games of the season today. The exceptions are Tschigerl and Pastujov, who both play today and tomorrow.

Gaucher’s first playoff game is already set to next Friday against Charlottetown.

Also worth mentioning that Zellweger is currently tied for most points by a dman in the WHL. Yes, the guy he is tied with has played many more games, but it would be nice if Zellweger could take the outright lead.

Last edited:

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I'm switching between Hinds and Gauchers games, have seen a few shifts from both.

Hinds just tilts the ice in his teams favor. 2 shifts in a row the opposing team got the puck and moved down the ice on Hinds side and it took only a few seconds for the puck to go the other way... one time it was a stickcheck and Hinds quickly took the puck himself, and the other time he used his large frame to kind of block the opposing player and got the puck to his teammate quickly.

Gaucher has looked slow (injury?) except for a few plays. And I mean as slow as those veteran players we usually are pissed about. But I also saw him forechecking, pushing a payer and wining a faceoff. Yay

Both matches my experience watching them earlier in the season

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I'm switching between Hinds and Gauchers games, have seen a few shifts from both.

Hinds just tilts the ice in his teams favor. 2 shifts in a row the opposing team got the puck and moved down the ice on Hinds side and it took only a few seconds for the puck to go the other way... one time it was a stickcheck and Hinds quickly took the puck himself, and the other time he used his large frame to kind of block the opposing player and got the puck to his teammate quickly.

Gaucher has looked slow (injury?) except for a few plays. And I mean as slow as those veteran players we usually are pissed about. But I also saw him forechecking, pushing a payer and wining a faceoff. Yay

Both matches my experience watching them earlier in the season

It's the same game Hinds played at the rookie tourney, which I said reminds me a lot of Lindholm. Lindholm wins puck battles as well as quickly and efficiently gets the puck out of the d-zone, essentially tilting the ice often. Hinds is my dark horse to make the NHL club next year, either to start or called up halfway through the season.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Minny vs St. Cloud St.

LaCombe's steal and three zone pass to Cooley for a breakaway goal was amazing. The recognition by LaCombe was so quick. It reminded me of LaCombe's pass for a breakaway goal at the WJC's (after his Russia game debacle).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad