OT: 2022-2023 NCAA Hockey Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Peart has really improved. He looks damn good. Composed when defending, AND when he has the puck. Will he be a better prospect than Faber at the same age?
Those 2 have always been my favorites of our D prospects. Peart is such a smart and precise player

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Gophers picked a bad time of year to have a slump. Down 2-1, and could’ve been worse. Sloppy play, bad defense, and their goalie isn’t bailing them out.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
It’s not good news when Mittelstadt is your best Dman. Chesley having a pretty bad game.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
I'm convinced that the big ice at Mariucci plays a significant part of why the Gophers always look so lackadaisical.

Constant finesse plays in the middle, always making looping turns rather than quick stop/starts.

They never look like a team greater than the sum of their parts.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I'm convinced that the big ice at Mariucci plays a significant part of why the Gophers always look so lackadaisical.

Constant finesse plays in the middle, always making looping turns rather than quick stop/starts.

They never look like a team greater than the sum of their parts.
I've said the same for years. You get on smaller ice and need to make quicker decisions and they spend half a season with so much extra time and space it does them a disservice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad