Prospect Info: 2022-2023 Coyotes Prospect General Discussion and Stats Weekly Update

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I'll be traveling to Tucson quite a bit more this upcoming year. Hope to see some games of Guenther and Cooley in the AHL this upcoming season.

(yes, I do not think they are on the NHL squad full time next year)

Reactions: MIGs Dog

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
I'll be traveling to Tucson quite a bit more this upcoming year. Hope to see some games of Guenther and Cooley in the AHL this upcoming season.

(yes, I do not think they are on the NHL squad full time next year)
I don't think either one will spend a minute in Tuscon next season but I look forward to reading your updates anyways.

Freddy Sjostrom

Jun 24, 2018
Lamoureux also having a nice playoffs so far

There was an article at journalexpress.ca about him yesterday saying the whole team finally gets the system of coach Eric Belanger. Don’t know if you guys saw it, but with seconds left in one of the recent games, Mav went into the corner to retrieve the puck (with an few seconds left) and was boarded by somebody from behind. Everyone on the ice ganged up on the fool and a mini line brawl ensued. Mav got up and manhandled one kid while punching another. Thankfully he was not hurt, but he said he heard his neck “crack.” Coach said he has taken his game to another level- as has all the defense, blocking and preventing shots. He may be a project, but at least he is progressing.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Z7H41b3.png

That's our boy right there!

Reactions: MIGs Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events