2021 Roster Thread XIX - Who's In Net

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Even adding nothing productive to the conversation is an upgrade to what most of us bring, these days. Totally makes sense if you don't feel like sticking around, but the forum's better off when better posters post more.

Ive got to agree with this, @JojoTheWhale -=- the more good posts we have it lowers our ratio of shit:good. We need you to support the cause! Buy HFBonds today!

Reactions: Striiker

BritainStix

Oct 20, 2016
The way Meltzer worded that response makes it very clear that the flyers have a deal in place in my eyes. It's going to f***ing suck.

I'm going to say it's both Jones and Laine coming this way for TK + Sanheim + 1st + Frost

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
The way Meltzer worded that response makes it very clear that the flyers have a deal in place in my eyes. It's going to f***ing suck.

I'm going to say it's both Jones and Laine coming this way for TK + Sanheim + 1st + Frost

My fear is that he's not going off what he would do but rather building off what he's hearing they're trying to pay

Laine... ugh

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com

If this were to go down, Fletcher and AV are going to set this franchise back ten years making deals such as this. The FO needs to focus on Couturier and Giroux first. If they aren't extended, the Flyers are going to be the eastern equivalent of the Arizona Coyotes in the near future.
The entire organization needs to be hip to the fact that Flyers tickets are no longer a premium draw in town. The club had an image with the community that Ed Snider built and it sold out. Change that identity at your own peril.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA

Ugh, you’re right! I forgot about Laine who they wanted earlier. That’s probably motivating them more to go after Jones over other options. Doubling down on a bad bet.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Why does anyone think Meltzer is in the loop?
I doubt more than 2-3 people in the organization are privy to Chuck's conversations with other GMs.

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
I don't mind targeting Jones.... but not at the rumoured cost, and definitely not in any configuration that includes Farabee. That package Meltzer put out there is EA SPORTS level insane.

Not interested in Laine either.

DeAngelo will be bought out. Too bad he's a few fries short of a Happy Meal. But you know some GM is gonna take a flier on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad