Injury Report: 2021/22 Injury Thread Part II of ∞

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
Looked at Landy’s stories on his IG account, I think he was dressed up as Santa and he was limping around.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Looked at Landy’s stories on his IG account, I think he was dressed up as Santa and he was limping around.
Maybe he was just playing a drunk Santa...
merry-christmas-drunk-santa.gif

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
With his luck, COVID will cause Frankie's legs to fall off, requiring extensive reconnective surgery. Out for the rest of his contract.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
I saw Francouz on my yearly charity trip to the Denver Hospital. He wasn't on a ventilator but he broke most of his bones sneezing once. Here he is:

upload_2021-12-26_19-55-53.png

Cypher

May 25, 2011
Edmonton
avalanche.nhl.com

So based on that above, and Byram/Murray practicing, and games now postponed until Jan. 2 vs ANA... only Francouz, McDonald, and Matteau are for sure not available next game.

Landeskog was suppose to be back this week, but based on IG stories, he's still imping around, so who knows.

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta

So based on that above, and Byram/Murray practicing, and games now postponed until Jan. 2 vs ANA... only Francouz, McDonald, and Matteau are for sure not available next game.

Landeskog was suppose to be back this week, but based on IG stories, he's still imping around, so who knows.

Baugh suggests that he’s on pace to be back.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Our first game is also now Sunday, almost a full week away still.

I'm guessing Landy will be back. In fact most everyone except for Frankie I believe will be back by that point with Frankie being back shortly after.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Great so the day after MacDermid was teaching Newhook how to fight, he tests positive. Guessing we'll have more positives in the next few days.

They should have given it an extra day or two after the holidays before resuming practices. That way they could let the incubation period set in and cut down on spreading it to teammates with the testing.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Great so the day after MacDermid was teaching Newhook how to fight, he tests positive. Guessing we'll have more positives in the next few days.

They should have given it an extra day or two after the holidays before resuming practices. That way they could let the incubation period set in and cut down on spreading it to teammates with the testing.
He was out of protocol today. He tested positive before the break.

Reactions: Foppa2118

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Every single remaining player, coach and staff who hasn't tested positive yet, should go near those who are positive, have them sneeze to their face, get covid and get it over with. There will be 90 days of uninterrupted NHL games if everyone test positive and come back after quarantine. Then a new variant will probably hit the league again during playoffs and they have to go through postponements again, but at least we'll have 90 days of hockey until then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad