Injury Report: 2021/22 Injury Thread Part II of ∞

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
No idea where else to put this, but I know y'all are wondering what Mark "Week-To-Week" Barberio is up to. He's currently the captain of Lausanne of the Swiss-A league and is in his 2nd season.

Mark Barberio Hockey Stats and Profile at hockeydb.com

Last season he only scored one goal but racked up 95 PIM in 43 games. Geez, Barbs, goon it up much?

Reactions: shadow1

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
I miss King-Bo ! :(

If any artistic people are here, if you could get a cool pic of Bo Byram, put a cartoon crown on his melon, I'd make it my Avatar and pay you money
by paypal

cut.jpeg

Reactions: Ararana

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
No idea where else to put this, but I know y'all are wondering what Mark "Week-To-Week" Barberio is up to. He's currently the captain of Lausanne of the Swiss-A league and is in his 2nd season.

Mark Barberio Hockey Stats and Profile at hockeydb.com

Last season he only scored one goal but racked up 95 PIM in 43 games. Geez, Barbs, goon it up much?
He turned into a total goon. 8 sanctions including 4 suspensions in two seasons. He is currently suspended for 8 games for breaking a player's jaw. He might be off to Kazan.

Reactions: shadow1

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
Apparently Kadri isn’t at the morning skate and is out tonight. I hate this f***en team.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
We can put any talk of the Avs rushing Byram to bed. They're giving him all the time he needs. And apparently he's passed all tests to get back on the ice after a concussion, he must have some lingering symptoms he's waiting to dissipate.

Either Bednar is lying or Byram is having some weird symptoms. Anyone can relate headaches/vertigo to concussion symptoms. For Bednar to say 'I don't know if it's related' is a bit weird. I'm interested in watching this interview myself, these reporters usually get his exact words and phrasing wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goulet17

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
We can put any talk of the Avs rushing Byram to bed. They're giving him all the time he needs. And apparently he's passed all tests to get back on the ice after a concussion, he must have some lingering symptoms he's waiting to dissipate.

Either Bednar is lying or Byram is having some weird symptoms. Anyone can relate headaches/vertigo to concussion symptoms. For Bednar to say 'I don't know if it's related' is a bit weird. I'm interested in watching this interview myself, these reporters usually get his exact words and phrasing wrong.

I am fine with Byram taking off as long as he needs because I know the kid wants to play. Get healthy first.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
WHEN the hell are they gon call up Francouz sire...? Like for real mayne. He playing games and shutouts with the eagles like a real killa.

Reactions: flyfysher

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I recall Jason Allison had some really bad whiplash-related symptoms late in his career that were diagnosed as being separate from a concussion but were very similar to post-concussion syndrome. I don't know if that's better or worse than an actual concussion, and obviously I don't know if Bo is suffering from that, but...either way it sucks that he keeps having to sit out as a result. He'd easily be in the Calder conversation if not for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad