Injury Report: 2021/22 Injury Thread Part II of ∞

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Where Francouz, Pavel at?? He playing shutouts etc with the eagles......... now that's hard right there.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Where Francouz, Pavel at?? He playing shutouts etc with the eagles......... now that's hard right there.
how-why.gif

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
How does the cap and waivers and JJ work again?

If I can read Capfriendly properly it appears that we have 400k of cap space.

Adding 2M for Francouz would require to send Annunen and JoJo down (1.6M). (Assuming Kuemper is ready)

I works seamlessly but our butt is right on the cap.
mfw Jojo gets claimed when we send him down

stop-dont.gif

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
Hope we see Bo tonight. Team misses his mobility on the back end every time he’s out.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Hope we see Bo tonight. Team misses his mobility on the back end every time he’s out.

Byram was sent back to Denver when they figured he wouldn't play in Philly or tonight, he's still fighting some post-concussion symptoms. I'm hopeful they get him back at some point during the three game home stand.

But yeah not having Byram to eat 5v5 minutes is showing.

Last edited:

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
Byram was sent back to Denver when they figured he wouldn't play in Philly or tonight, he's still fighting some post-concussion symptoms. I'm hopefully they get him back at some point during the three game home stand.

But yeah not having Byram to eat 5v5 minutes is showing.

Darn, hope he finds a way to stay healthy this year. The D isn’t nearly as dynamic without him.

Reactions: Foppa2118

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
He’s down there for conditioning. He’ll be back up eventually. Chill.
Sorry sire. I was drinking a bit of plantation 69% there and smoking a cigar.... etc. But yeah, I really hope he saves y'all and comes back as a sheep. He a talented hockey mind and can do things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad