Injury Report: 2021/22 Injury Thread Part II of ∞

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
tumblr_m0c8l6S0X91rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Not concussion but head related..... Ummm that leaves what exactly?
Let me rephrase what Bednar said for you and others:

"He doesn't have a concussion, he has post-concussion syndrome. It's different".

Related stuff:

YaI6RmA.png

ui8A9q8.png

Reactions: Nihiliste

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Not good for Byram. He was at morning skate in regular sweater before the Sens game. He didn't play and now he isn't even at morning skate.

Seems like he can't get out of this "one good day, one bad day" pattern.

I am wondering if we could do Byram+ for Josi if Preds decide to do a rebuild in the future...

Let me rephrase what Bednar said for you and others:

"He doesn't have a concussion, he has post-concussion syndrome. It's different".

Related stuff:

YaI6RmA.png

ui8A9q8.png
Mate, you're also forgetting the potential of neurological symptoms concerning post-COVID as well. Neuro ailments were shown to be the most common for people who suffered from COVID besides heart/respiratory related.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Glad we're being cautious with Bo. These games are against weak opponents, and likely don't matter in the long run. His long term health is much more important. He's going to be a top pairing defenseman for the next decade in Colorado.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Are we sure he's going to play for the Avs again? I could easily see him getting injured and missing more time
Wonder why they didn't already call him up, after that shutout against tucson. He ready already baby, and would kill in the nhl again :clap: Maybe he plays wednesday night after this high scoring game against the flyers tonight sire.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Are we sure he's going to play for the Avs again? I could easily see him getting injured and missing more time

I mean, sure.... Literally any player on the team could get injured and miss more time.

But he's healthy right now, played B2B this past weekend for the Eagles and came out of it just fine. Seems to me like he's on his way back to the lineup.

BoxOfChocolates

Mar 7, 2010
Wonder why they didn't already call him up, after that shutout against tucson. He ready already baby, and would kill in the nhl again :clap: Maybe he plays wednesday night after this high scoring game against the flyers tonight sire.
They probably can't reactivate him until Kuemper is healthy so they can send Annunen and Johansson down. (2M in LTIR space plus they've maxed out roster spots)

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
If it is not concussion related, my money is on his jaw as that is what took most of the blow several weeks back.
Not a concussion doesn't mean it's not concussion related

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
They probably can't reactivate him until Kuemper is healthy so they can send Annunen and Johansson down. (2M in LTIR space plus they've maxed out roster spots)
Oh its like that now huh? Well, I'm interested to see whom plays wednesday sire. This team really needs Francouz to get back to work. He was a fantastico add to that 2019 seseason. Really rained on that one sire. He'll be earning his millions this season again. Might win the cup, period.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
I'm not taking anything for granted. I will trust Francouz only if he can play the rest of the season (and post-season) without being injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad