Injury Report: 2021/22 Injury Thread Part II of ∞

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miri

Lavinengefahr!
Aug 13, 2013
Slovakia
So Avs are down:

- Kadri
- Compher
- Makar
- Byram
- Murray
- Kuemper
- Francouz

That's more than a third of our starters. This team :thumbd:

rf94tLltQVkqEfKwVi1CWr-Z_hx6xs9a0pzFWp7Db6lJM0v6s43j2QyyX-XjIMiS8hUWXEvf4SchhYWTujU8Tt5pN2m5M57yFP5Pxe8g5EHXuOZl-wQoxBo3gpYYMP4AAtquzYQ53xn46Ni-TnQX-CWf97ucMoQbadU

Seriously, 111 mangames lost this season already. Would love to see this stat for the rest of the teams.

EDIT: Apparently Montreal and Vegas are quite a bit worse, at 155 mangames lost.

Last edited:
Reactions: S E P H and shadow1

JH21

Oct 20, 2019
When was the last time this team has iced a full squad?

On a side note, we are playing like absolute dog shit since Mackinnon came back.

mattydamon

May 2, 2011
Victoria, BC
How is Makar perpetually injured? Dude could be the best DMAN in the league if he actually played ever.

Like is it conditioning? Mackinnon diet protocol? Does he have shingles?

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
How is Makar perpetually injured? Dude could be the best DMAN in the league if he actually played ever.

Like is it conditioning? Mackinnon diet protocol? Does he have shingles?
Seems like he'll be one of those oft-injured players his entire career. Always dealing with bumps and bruises of some sort that he can't play through unless it's the playoffs but we've seen him try to play through injuries before - it doesn't look good for a guy that relies so much on his physical abilities.

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
This is pure comedy at this point....just pure comedy.... :facepalm::joker::facepalm:

What a joke of a season again.

This team wont win anything this year. This injuries will keep coming and coming.....

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
Are we sure Makar’s injury is that serious? Perhaps they’re taking a different approach to playing through injuries vs. Healing.

The Avs are making the playoffs, I doubt they care about a 2nd presidents trophy. Just get guys fully healthy.

Reactions: Alienblood

AnimalMother73

Sep 17, 2009
Are we sure Makar’s injury is that serious? Perhaps they’re taking a different approach to playing through injuries vs. Healing.

The Avs are making the playoffs, I doubt they care about a 2nd presidents trophy. Just get guys fully healthy.
It certainly seems like they are treating injuries differently this season, maybe they are sacrificing points now for (hopefully) more full health later. I’d like that to be the case because if its just an even larger increase on their already high rate of injuries, relatively to the rest of the league, then I think they are screwed for a while.

Reactions: Avs71

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
It certainly seems like they are treating injuries differently this season, maybe they are sacrificing points now for (hopefully) more full health later. I’d like that to be the case because if its just an even larger increase on their already high rate of injuries, relatively to the rest of the league, then I think they are screwed for a while.
I don’t think it matters, this team cannot get through 2 consecutive games without an injury so it doesn’t matter if they rest them now, middle, end of season or playoffs. It’s the same old story every year, it’s just this year they replaced our lost players with injury prone players

Snow Arc

Genetically engineered to want to be eaten
Aug 14, 2020

Yes. Look, if your formula one racer has a flat tire, you change it.

Reactions: Avs71

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Not good for Byram. He was at morning skate in regular sweater before the Sens game. He didn't play and now he isn't even at morning skate.

Seems like he can't get out of this "one good day, one bad day" pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad