Injury Report: 2021/22 Injury Thread Part II of ∞

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I am wondering if we could do Byram+ for Josi if Preds decide to do a rebuild in the future...

Mate, you're also forgetting the potential of neurological symptoms concerning post-COVID as well. Neuro ailments were shown to be the most common for people who suffered from COVID besides heart/respiratory related.

Garavar

Nov 27, 2016
Oh its like that now huh? Well, I'm interested to see whom plays wednesday sire. This team really needs Francouz to get back to work. He was a fantastico add to that 2019 seseason. Really rained on that one sire. He'll be earning his millions this season again. Might win the cup, period.

What makes you think Francouz will be any better than Kempy and JJ? He hasnt played since Trump was president and didn't he get lit up by the Coyotes AHL club on Friday?

People are acting like Frankie is second coming of Patrick Roy.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
What makes you think Francouz will be any better than Kempy and JJ? He hasnt played since Trump was president and didn't he get lit up by the Coyotes AHL club on Friday?

What makes me think that is the season he played 2019. He was rockin the ice hockey world then, if his mind is able to get back to that... y'all is going to win-a-lot of games sire. :clap: Gotta love it. Francouz has much better technical game than JJ. Kuemper might get injured a couple of tizimes this season, so Francouz is ready in the bushes. I'm thinking a big playoff run for him this season. Like I told, my vision is on the stanley cup for him. Hell, maybe even a conn smythe trophy. And this is coming from Claude Lemieux's biggest fan of this life sire. br ex-conn

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Naz AND Cale back?

upload_2021-12-6_13-55-14.gif

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine

Because that's all we've got to hang onto in our sad, sad little lives.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Are we sure Makar’s injury is that serious? Perhaps they’re taking a different approach to playing through injuries vs. Healing.

The Avs are making the playoffs, I doubt they care about a 2nd presidents trophy. Just get guys fully healthy.

Cale had his wrist taped up again during his intermission interview. Probably gonna nag him all year until he has time to fully rest it in the off season.

Didn't seem to keep him from playing well again though. Assuming that's why he was out, hopefully he doesn't have to miss any more games and he can keep playing well with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad