Injury Report: 2021/22 Injury Thread Part II of ∞

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

This is very odd. Now he's saying he doesn't even know if it's concussion related. But the fact that he's allowing for the possibility that it could is telling as well.

Feels like Bednar is being intentionally coy for Bo's sake.

I would speculate it's either neck related or possibly anxiety related like Cousin Eddie mentioned since Bednar mentioned the word "help" in addition to treatment.

Then again you wouldn't think that would be an issue with Bo's personality and he didn't seem tentative at all when he came back for his last game.

All in all, I view this as semi relatively good news that he doesn't have a new concussion, and his symptoms may not be the normal post concussion symptoms. I'm not a concussion expert but I feel something like neck soreness or something like that would be preferable to dizziness or even light sensitivity. Seems less related to brain trauma.

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Spring? It's not even winter yet! So the whole season then.

That's 2M more on the cap for the Avs I guess.

Oh dear, and he's on a one year deal. Hope it's not a case of the Colin Wilson's (in that he may struggle to pick up a contract)

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
For once I would like to hear, it was precautionary, Landeskog will be good to go the next game instead of, we don't have an update yet, then day later, he'll miss the next game and he's day to day, which becomes week to week and eventually player returns in a month or so

Reactions: Balthazar

Peter Peckerwood

Aug 6, 2020
9764 Jeopardy Lane
I remember being so proud of Adam for giving us fits too. Don't get me wrong, I wanted the Avs to win but it sure did suck to have to go through Deader like that. Big fan of the way he played the game.

Yep, losing Deader sucked. I hated seeing Ricci in SJ and Deader in LA. Seeing Foote in Columbus and Foppa in Philly took a little piece of my soul each time I saw them on the other side, though. I never really liked Blake. Yeah, we needed him, but I just wasn't a fan other than when he'd break people in half with that hip check. Was it Ronning he smoked? I seem to remember him blowing someone absolutely the furk up around center ice and then hitting someone as they were going down along the boards amd basically his ass caught them in the shoulder/side of the head. I want ro say it was against LA. Possibly during the playoffs. I could swear I remember commenting thar if the dude was such a short mothersticker there wouldn't be an issue.

Ok, back to the real world we go.

I don't even like watching Foppa highlights unless they're with the Avs.

Peter Peckerwood

Aug 6, 2020
9764 Jeopardy Lane
I really loved Deadmarsh, he was one of my favorite players, but don't think Avs win the cup without Blake and that trade

I remember thinking #77 was absolutely awesome and 4 was good. 52 was the man...especially because Tkachuk said Foote was the guy he hated to play against the most. God love Footer for sticking that big nose out there to get bloodied during almost every fight.
52 with the crucial pass, baby!!!

Am I the only one who, say you get a locker at a gym, or something like that, grabs one with an Avs number?
Or say you're at a restaurant where you get a number you stick on the table? I'll be like, "yeah, I got Roy...I got SuperJoe etc.""?

Just me? Lol.

Last edited:

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I remember thinking #77 was absolutely awesome and 4 was good. 52 was the man...especially because Tkachuk said Foote was the guy he hated to play against the most. God love Footer for sticking that big nose out there to get bloodied during almost every fight.
52 with the crucial pass, baby!!!

Am I the only one who, say you get a locker at a gym, or something like that, grabs one with an Avs number?
Or say you're at a restaurant where you get a number you stick on the table? I'll be like, "yeah, I got Roy...I got SuperJoe etc.""?

Just me? Lol.
I play golf about once a decade whether I need it or not. I use a sharpie and write #33 on all of my golf balls.

Reactions: Peter Peckerwood
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad