2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Talk

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
It's always fun when a player can turn his whole narrative around like Bobrovsky has this postseason (not narrative in the sense that he wasn't bad in previous playoff years, cause he was, just what his career narrative truly showed to this point). I don't look forward to playing either team should we advance, but I think we can hang with either.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I think Columbus and Carolina would make an amazing conference final. Which Team of Destiny comes out on top? I do think that Boston would be a little easier to beat than CBJ, though, just because those deadline acquisitions have really panned out for Columbus.
Too bad the only entertaining hockey can be played by original 6 or Canadian teams. Hardcore hockey fans will show how great and deserving of hockey they are by protesting and refusing to watch.

3CanesInTheBox

no touch my guys
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
I think Columbus and Carolina would make an amazing conference final. Which Team of Destiny comes out on top? I do think that Boston would be a little easier to beat than CBJ, though, just because those deadline acquisitions have really panned out for Columbus.

It's kind of a no-win to go against either imo. CBJ scares me a little bit more because they seem like they're on a magical run, but Boston gives me Caps vibes in that I'm afraid we'll lose another kabillion players to injury.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014

League should declare open season on Marchand. Free punches to the back of the head after every play, no calls. Let it continue until Marchand is a very sorry boi.

Not sure what else is going to stop a guy taking pot shots at an unaware opponent on his knees.

Reactions: Unsustainable

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
w6ZQMCPf_bigger.jpg
Sean Tierney‏ @ChartingHockey 4h4 hours ago

Last night, Couture elevated his playoffs from "really good" to
"don't forget that I'm a top-tier player, I know you've forgotten, but
that doesn't mean it isn't true, don't forget again."
Check other skaters here:
https://public.tableau.com/profile/sean.tierney#!/vizhome/2018-19PlayoffsShotMapspoweredbymoneypuck_com/Dashboard1 …pic.twitter.com/T3innDx0wY

D5e4z5nWkAEbWue.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad