2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Talk

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Not sure why the St. Louis crowd was booing the Blues at the end of the 2nd there? Had music playing on the computer so wasn't really paying attention/listening.

Reactions: Unsustainable

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Not sure why the St. Louis crowd was booing the Blues at the end of the 2nd there? Had music playing on the computer so wasn't really paying attention/listening.

A bad PP and down 2-0

And that may have been their last home game of the season. After the year they just had, this is how the fans wanted to say goodbye? Not a good look.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
People in the Triangle are watching other Stanley Cup playoff games. Look at this from last night after the Canes game.

The two years the Penguins were in the Finals Raleigh was in the top 10 markets for ratings. Lots of Yinzers but also Matt Cullen was on the Pens and 2017 Peter Laviolette was on the opposing teams bench.

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The two years the Penguins were in the Finals Raleigh was in the top 10 markets for ratings. Lots of Yinzers but also Matt Cullen was on the Pens and 2017 Peter Laviolette was on the opposing teams bench.
If the Sabres ever make the finals ever again Raleigh would probably be a top 5 market. A friend of mine had a great line when he said Buffalo is a great place to say you were originally from.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Tonight’s game was pretty exciting. I hope this series can go to 7 games. I also heard the Blue Jackets Goalie is a Free Agent. Would the Canes be interested in him or would he be an asking price that would be too high?

You're just gonna jump right into these debates, eh? :)

We've been arguing here for years about whether we should pay a ton of money for a goalie in free agency.

I think we're finally in a place where we are pretty happy with our goaltending. I think we expect to re-sign Mrazek and let the kid from Charlotte get his shot as the backup next year.

PayPay

Apr 29, 2019
Greenville, NC
You're just gonna jump right into these debates, eh? :)

We've been arguing here for years about whether we should pay a ton of money for a goalie in free agency.

I think we're finally in a place where we are pretty happy with our goaltending. I think we expect to re-sign Mrazek and let the kid from Charlotte get his shot as the backup next year.
That makes total sense to me. In the very short time I have been watching Mrazek has been amazing. So I say give it a go with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad