2019 Off-Season Non-Management Thread - Canucks/Boeser talking 4-5 years, $7m AAV - Kypreos)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
well looking at all the leaks

oilers taking broberg at 8th is now strongly out there
canucks are today actively negotiating with edmonton on lucic
a draft pick swap of 8th and 10th has been rumoured to be part of the lucic deal for a while
now the wings 6th pick is in play

it sounds like benning is not valuing an 8oa for 10th swap highly enough so a holland/yzerman misdirection tag team is under way to get benning to pay one of them to move up.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
So they are going to sign 33 year old Edler to some stupid contract, give Brock a deal that buys no UFA years but takes him right to UFA, and trade for Lucic?

Amazing. I might have actually underestimated their stupidity.

I never think of the future. It comes soon enough. The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education. Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

- Some smart guy

Reactions: Jack Burton

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
I dont think they move up for Zegras or Boldy. The only player i could see them moving up for is Byram. He's the only legit top pairing potential defense man.

How much would i offer to move up and get Turcotte rather than a guy like Krebs at 10? not a hell of a lot.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Good to look at it. Seems like Bennng is turning every stone and its hilarious that people are taking such a negative attitude towards that. Do your job.....you never know when a GM coughs up a gem.

Would be a little suprised the Hawks would pass on Byram....Colorado and LA i could see as they need Cs in the worst way.

Would be shocked if Detroit moved on from that opportunity. Doesnt hurt to try

DonnyNucker

Mar 28, 2017
Man I could see the home crowd booing this, but I was thinking the same thing.

There’s talk that Chicago and Colorado are targeting centres, maybe they’re moving up for Byram?
The Canucks are over the moon for Byram. Not really a secret. Plus the whole home town angle

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Breaking News. Canucks looking at moving up Canucks looking at moving down. Canucks looking at moving out Canucks looking at trading for players signng guys ....OMG its all happening!!

come to my website for more info.

JDBurke lol. Hearing they are trying to move up no idea to where though.........good info dude.

Reactions: DonnyNucker

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
I'm actually hoping for nothing exciting to happen at the draft for the Canucks. Just take BPA at 10 and move on.

this is one draft where there is pressure to do something exciting.

it seems to me they will start the hype train today or tomorrow with a preliminary move to create some buzz.

Burke's Evil Spirit

Oct 29, 2002
San Francisco
It keeps getting better.

Does anyone have a rumour that doesn't involve them doing something stupid?

Overpaying to trade up in the draft is far from the worst thing they could do this summer.

- It makes it likelier Benning gets fired this summer
- It doesn't add a long-term cap outlay to the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad