Injury Report: 2019-2020 Injury Thread Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I live in a place where Mexican fast food is virtually non-existent. :puppy:

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
So when players sign new contracts they treat teammates by taking them to a fancy dinner and stuff. Good for Mikko for choosing Chipotle:laugh:

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
A good mole is the best.

giphy.gif

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Part of me wants to vomit if MacKinnon was injured long term, but then again, we won everything in 2001 without Peter Forsberg

We have a solid team once people are back and it’s all very doable
The difference being we had a guy named Joe Sakic . Dman named Rob Blake, Adam Foote and Ray Bourque. Oh and some dude named Patrick Roy.

Reactions: Nihiliste

AW8

Apr 28, 2014
Not too many choices for food in that area after practice. I’d probably go with chipotle too, though the pizza joint isn’t awful.

The grill upstairs in my experience is hit& miss.

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
I like Chipotle's lime rice, but Qdoba definitely has better chicken, but for tortillas there's a place by my house called Cafe Rio and they easily have the best Tortillas.
Cafe Rio has the best chicken, by far. And there tortillas are fantastic. If their rice wasn't so hard and sharp they might be up there with Illegal Pete's for tier-2 fast casual Mexican food.

Reactions: sethro109

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
I like Chipotle's lime rice, but Qdoba definitely has better chicken, but for tortillas there's a place by my house called Cafe Rio and they easily have the best Tortillas.

theres a cafe rio my my place. Go there almost every Tuesday. The chicken tacos and beef tacos are pretty great. Those tortillas are amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad