Post-Game Talk: 2018/2019 Stanley Cup Champions! St. Louis Blues!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bluebird enthusiast

Dec 3, 2014
This is going to be my first night getting drunk. I told some other friendos that I would never get to this point. Not tonight.

Thank god there's a CVS a block away. Hoping that the Pedialyte comes through tomorrow.

f*** yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
we did it!!! i can't believe it !!! #isthisreallife love you all!

zQk6ZQp.jpg
This moment reminds me of this.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
Just wanted to congratulate you guys on your first Stanley Cup victory. Obviously I was rooting for another Bruin championship but if they had to lose to someone I am glad it is you guys. You have waited far too long for a championship and I'm glad you finally now have the opportunity to savor it. This was a series of two very evenly-matched teams. The best Stanley Cup Final since 2011 when we beat the Canucks. Enjoy your win.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
WE DID IT! I haven't been posting here lately cause I've been watching at watch parties and places, but wow it's been quite a ride! This group of players is amazing and from the bottom we rose to the top! It's been a pleasure once again to be a part of HFBlues and the party is just getting started this summer!

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Is Berube in the photo with the whole team and the Cup? I can't find him.

bluebird enthusiast

Dec 3, 2014
I am just going to let my phone voice record everything I say with my friend for the rest of the night. hooo oboy. What an amazing night

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad