Post-Game Talk: 2018/2019 Stanley Cup Champions! St. Louis Blues!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Laura Branigan is looking down smiling at this. Enjoy!!!

Gonna be a great night of partying.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Unreal

jeMYsS8.png

Old Blueser

Jan 28, 2012
Totally crediting tonight's win on my choice to go old school and drink Budweiser tonight. Oh, and the players were pretty good too

Reactions: elkranio

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
HOLY ******* FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Several thoughts......

#1 What are Buffalo fan thinking right about now??? O'Reilly gets traded. Leads team in scoring and wins Conn Smythe.

#2 What do Flyers fan think? Schenn for Lehtera & couple 1st............

Two trades that turned this team around.

I'M EXCITING!!! THIS MAKES WORK EASIER TOMORROW!!!!!!

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I'm really happy for Blues fans. I started to admire them (at least the regulars around here) 6-7 years ago when the Kings (another Class of '67 team) were their obstacle in back to back playoffs and they took it with class, self-deprecating humor and no bitterness (except directed at their own team). They deserved better, so it was really easy to root for their team ever since and I'm delighted that they finally achieved what so many of them thought that they'd never see in their lifetimes.

Also, it's nice to see Brayden Schenn win the Cup after just missing out with LA (because he was traded for Mike Richards the Summer before).

Last edited:
Reactions: Vincenzo Arelliti

Feniggles

Mar 31, 2012
Pennsylvania
HOLY ******* FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Several thoughts......

#1 What are Buffalo fan thinking right about now??? O'Reilly gets traded. Leads team in scoring and wins Conn Smythe.

#2 What do Flyers fan think? Schenn for Lehtera & couple 1st............

Two trades that turned this team around.

I'M EXCITING!!! THIS MAKES WORK EASIER TOMORROW!!!!!!

#1 This Sabre fan is very happy/glad for the Blues =)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad