Speculation: Caps Roster General Discussion (Coaching/FAs/Cap/Lines/etc) | 2024-25 Summer Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Now its Miro vs. Cristall.
Frank, Rybinski, Trineyev, Sutter and Dube would be additional alternatives potentially. Not like it's an either/or thing between the two. I hope Cristall makes a case for himself but super tough not to figure he'll be back for another WHL season. He'd have to be lightning in a bottle to earn a spot...and even then there's no assurance he'd stick for the requisite 10 games to stay put.

Frank needing to clear waivers makes him pretty interesting I think. He deserves a long look. His defensive game seems to have improved some but still hard to peg how his speed/strength tracks against NHLers. It's now or never you'd think. At least in DC.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Man, with the logjam at center I really hope they reevaluate an upgrade trade with that capspace.

I'm just saying.

1726703780742.png
1726703790795.png

Reactions: MW6

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
I’d love for them to make the 2021 RR as the main home jersey and use the black one as alternate. Both jerseys are 10000x sexier than the ugly Reebok era wordmarks.

- Away jersey would be similar to the 2006 away jerseys.

View attachment 907846
Maybe the best sweater they've ever had. I'd be very happy if this was the permanent home look, but I know they won't do it.

I wanted the weagle as the primary logo for a long time, but I think it's starting to look a bit dated. And they absolutely blew it with that weagle Stadium Series abomination.

Reactions: Alexander the Gr8

TheSmokingMan

Nov 20, 2006
Maryland
End of an era for sure. Will be interesting to see what this means for the room. He's been the glue.

Hopefully, he's still going to be around the team while on LTIR. I'd like him to have some sort of role in the organization when he finally does retire. You want a guy like him to be around the young players as much as possible. Who knows, he may even make a comeback towards the end of the season.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Has anyone bought the monumental yearly pass?

if so, can you post which limited time select games they offer two free tickets to for signing up

Also, is it worth signing up? I heard the app was pretty bad last season. I’m debating starting with monthly if the apps bad I can cancel and not be stuck with it for a year because there’s no chance I’m using it after the season is over and if we’re having a piss poor season.

$200 for a year pass
$20 a month for 7 months of NHL season and maybe another if we make the playoffs.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad