Post-Game Talk: 2018/2019 Stanley Cup Champions! St. Louis Blues!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SnizzNasty88

Mar 31, 2013
Toronto
A huge congratulations to you guys from this Leafs fan. An absolutely admirable run and I only hope, pray and dream we get to do this one day. Thank you guys for taking care of our former Leafs as well, they helped you win the cup!!! Enjoy it Blues fans, you deserve this celebration. See you guys next year!! GLG LGB!

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
chc1h4BwwUWVkbTV6

Reactions: Thallis

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
A huge congratulations to you guys from this Leafs fan. An absolutely admirable run and I only hope, pray and dream we get to do this one day. Thank you guys for taking care of our former Leafs as well, they helped you win the cup!!! Enjoy it Blues fans, you deserve this celebration. See you guys next year!! GLG LGB!
Gunnar, Bozak, and of course Steen were huge.

BlueNoteN6

Jun 7, 2019
And so begins the greatest summer of my life.

A Stanley Cup championship to start it. My wedding to end it.

I'll see you boys in October. I'll be front and center at game 1 to see that banner get raised.

Thanks to my fellow fans. It's been a ride.

Jesus, can I please get back to my life????

Kaapo Kakko

Dec 23, 2017
Congrats to the Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues from a NY Rangers fan! Thanks for beating those dirty Bruins! I remember when the Rangers won the cup in 1994. It was the best Summer of my childhood! This Summer will be the best for YOU guys! This is YOUR time! Enjoy it, because you never know when it will come by again! :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad