Post-Game Talk: 2018/2019 Stanley Cup Champions! St. Louis Blues!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bluesin7

Jan 29, 2014
5cxEorK.png

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
I’m still processing that Marchand made the decision to come off the ice with about 10 seconds left on the clock in the 1st, content to let his line mates deal with the residual issues for the last few seconds. I can’t believe he made that call, even though the signs were there that he in particular, and the team in general, were fatigued with the series.

Bluesin7

Jan 29, 2014
I’m still processing that Marchand made the decision to come off the ice with about 10 seconds left on the clock in the 1st, content to let his line mates deal with the residual issues for the last few seconds. I can’t believe he made that call, even though the signs were there that he in particular, and the team in general, were fatigued with the series.

I just hope he knows in his head, that he potentially cost his team the cup right there with that decision.. f*** that rat.

CraftyVeteran

Lunatic
Apr 15, 2017
Bruins board:

Berube isn't a good coach, will be fired in three years
Binnington isn't good, will be exposed next season and will be out of the league in four
Bruins got screwed by the refs
Bruins dominated that game (seriously, Bruins fans used that word beyond the first period)
ROR owned Bergeron
Rask was solid (lol, k.)
Their first two lines didn't show up.

One big caveat: most folks were glad to see Laila get to kiss the cup. Some class there. Stick taps.

some serious denial going on in Mass tonight.

Last edited:

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
bergeron was playing hurt, the real shutdown came against pastarnak and marchand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad