Pre-Game Talk: Countdown thread to 24-25 Season Main Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who's going to be the surprise of this camp ?

• Beck

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Kapanen

Votes: 77 53.5%
  • Heineman

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Mesar

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Engstrom

Votes: 27 18.8%
  • Farrell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trudeau

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • F. Xhekaj

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Tuch

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Hughes

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Davidson

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Kidney

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
That guy Marc Olivier Cook just showed a sequence of Reinbacher having to zone exit that leads two nothing. That he need to execute quicker.

The claim has merit, but the sequence also show two stellar defensive/transition abilities.

Reactions: SlafySZN

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City

that wawa pass

200w.gif

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
That line doesn’t seem to have chemistry, we will have a better idea during the real game
Well Dach isn't skating well at this point from what I've seen. Slowly working his way back to game shape.
The line had more energy when Beck stepped in I think it was when Kirby got clipped.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Well Dach isn't skating well at this point from what I've seen. Slowly working his way back to game shape.
The line had more energy when Beck stepped in I think it was when Kirby got clipped.
It’s way to early to tell, especially after a scrimmage that mean nothing but maybe they are just not a fit. It would be a bad news though, since I don’t really know with who we would play Laine

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad