2016 World Cup of Hockey

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
US is going to have to wait until Matthews, Eichel, Donato are older

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
I honestly don't give two *****. I am just rooting for Bruins.

That's interesting. I'm actually rooting against them.

Example...Marchand ripping someone's stick out of his hand and throwing it after the whistle? Wanted someone to punch him in the jib!

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Byfuglien is so overrated. Guy is a wanderer, would never work in Juliens system. He's always ready to bolt/ cheat into neutral zone.

but but... they said he can play offense too.

I would seriously quit following the B's if they ever acquire that clown.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
but but... they said he can play offense too.

I would seriously quit following the B's if they ever acquire that clown.

Speaking of which, Erik Karlsson really impressed me defensively today. He and Hjalmarsson were the best d-men defensively on team Sweden. He really does seem to struggle against the Bruins specifically (at least prior to the last season). Not much going for him offensively, though. But Sweden couldn't really assert any dominance there to speak of, most chances both ways were on the rush or on "what the hell"-type shots from a distance/an angle. Will be interesting to see if Team NA can exploit him, or if he does well with his speed.

finchster

Jul 12, 2006
Antalya
Desperately need goals.

Real glad Phil Kessel isn't on the team.

At the highest levels USA Hockey is now run by morons.

It's probably a good thing for US hockey right now, in a few years they will have a golden generation. Better to lose now than to get by with passable results and keep things the same. Canada lost and needed to make some changes, and it has paid off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad