2016 World Cup of Hockey

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
bruinaura

I wish we had different announcers for this game. I like Buccigross but not as an announcer. Kevin Weekes just annoys me. And if he calls Bergeron "Toews before Toews was Toews" one more time.....

Last edited:

Spoked-B

Nov 3, 2005
Southern NH
That's a bad call (IMO). Goalie can't recover to the post w/ the stick jammed into the pad like that. But as long as they call it both ways if it happens to Price...

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Poor Pasta looks overwhelmed but it will make him better

Marchand and Bergeron look incredible

TheBigBadB

Feb 13, 2003
North Andover
Visit site
Not going to happen but a Marchand-Krejci-Bergeron line may replica this with Crosby. I just know that a Selke winner isn't moving off center and not sure if Krejci can play wing, but these two really make me excited for the year. Hope they sign Marchy

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
idk guys what if 37 goals for Marchand was a fluke

My kid went with BF and said she's second row behind net and says the pace is off the charts - texted Bergeron is calm as always and Marchand is on rocket fuel.

She hates hates Crosby but I sense it may be softening. Crosby no big timing and really good with Marchand. They seem pretty tight.

I hope Claude is paying attention to the style

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Good news pasta with best check of game

Bad news it was on Bergeron

ap3lovr

Dec 31, 2005
New Brunswick
Bergeron, Marchand, and Crosby are on another level. I would love to see what they could do over 82 games. I bet all 3 would be over 100 points.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Seidenberg was skating well I wonder if Claude's system that puts more emphasizes positioning and holding ground puts more pressure on knees ankles. I wonder if a more convenientional sysyem that has more skating and closing gaps would be less strenuous on the knees.

Maybe today was fluke

It was one game but it sure looked like Seidenberg in the right role can still play in the NHL.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Not going to happen but a Marchand-Krejci-Bergeron line may replica this with Crosby. I just know that a Selke winner isn't moving off center and not sure if Krejci can play wing, but these two really make me excited for the year. Hope they sign Marchy

Well Claude being a first-hand witness to the Marchand-Crosby-Bergeron magic hopefully this will at least put the idea in his head late in games down a goal or two to try Marchand-Krejci-Bergeron from time to time.

He did try it back in 2015 when Krejci came back from injury and it was nothing special. Granted he was far from 100% and Krejci was the one playing wing. Bergeron is just so freakin' good he can play any forward position I'd imagine and be effective. Heck he'd probably make a hell of a D-man if he wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad