2013 - Out Of Town Scoreboard - Part One - Hockey's Back!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilsJunkie

Jul 28, 2009
Biggest Little City
After watching the highlights from opening day, I would say if you have an opportunity to pick up Peter Mueller...then do so. It looks like he and Huberdeau might have some chemistry.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
Jagr is inhuman. Guy will still be offensively dynamic long after a lot of the young talent flames out.

The team as a whole looks sloppy. Bad passing, looking dysfunctional.
They're usually at their best when they're creating chaos in front of the net, but they're losing the puck more often than not.

Rust or slop, I don't know.

Edit: And Kurtis Foster says "screw you, manila".

Last edited:

GM17*

Good on him. Lost the fight but I'm glad he landed right on Hartnell's face

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
I'm glad they're calling those now. Sounded like they were going to hone in on embellishing over the summer, glad they're following up with that.

Half this game has been played on the PP. Jesus.

aboriginal

lou ****ing sucks
Mar 10, 2006
LV-426
loved girouxs bomb from the circle. wish we had someone who could stand there and do the same:(. sigh, maybe one day well get a player like that.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
The Rags and Bruins have not been big rivals since the 70's.
Wed nite rivalry my backside NBC.

Yea, they need to stretch the term a bit to fit the schedule. I think we have a scheduled Wednesday Night Rivalry game vs the Bruins at some point this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad