2013 - Out Of Town Scoreboard - Part One - Hockey's Back!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilChuk*

Should be a good goal based on precedence.

Flyers are going to be 0-2 coming into the Rock Tuesday.. should be a good game and hopefully we can make this start even worse for them.

jjp24Devils

Captain Sal
Jun 4, 2012
New Jersey
Should be a good goal based on precedence.

Flyers are going to be 0-2 coming into the Rock Tuesday.. should be a good game and hopefully we can make this start even worse for them.

Hopefully the Devils can improve their power play because the Flyers may very well be spending a lot of time in the penalty box.

DevilChuk*

Only 5 teams made the 95 playoffs with a 3 game losing streak. Philly might be in must win Tuesday

And one of those teams (who lost 3 games twice and were 0-3-1 in their first 4) won the Cup.

Too early for a must-win.

jjp24Devils

Captain Sal
Jun 4, 2012
New Jersey
Very early whistle there. The Flyers have really been getting robbed today, although I can't say it upsets me.

Edit: And Vanek seals the deal. He had a very good game today.

DevilChuk*

Puck didn't go in till much after the whistle though. It was sitting on the line but wasn't over.

Philly falls to 0-2!

Now hoping for Rangers-Penguins to be a bloodbath. Don't care who wins but obviously don't want to see either team pay well :laugh:

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Call me crazy but I'd rather face a 1-1 Flyers team as opposed to a 0-2 Flyers team, they're going to be in must win mode on Tuesday now :(

Btw, Hartnell was pushed into Miller and they called it goalie interference somehow. Then they disallow a goal that was clearly not covered, so not only are they going to be a winless Flyers team on Tuesday, but they're going to be pissed too.

I'm all for our rivals losing, but I wish the refs wouldn't screw teams over like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad