2013 - Out Of Town Scoreboard - Part One - Hockey's Back!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilChuk*

Wait.. i thought we were the guys who bullied the Rangers into fights off the opening faceoff??

Pretty sure Torts likes those things and put Asham out there for a reason.

What a hypocrite.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Vokoun starting for the Pens? Goodnight. Freebie for the Rangers. As much as I slam Fleury he was damn good yesterday, and one of the reasons Pittsburgh won their game. Vokoun was not that good last year. Don't let the 916 save percentage fool you. If Vokoun is rusty I don't see them having much of a chance.

DevilChuk*

Umm... what happened to the 'no staged fights' thing?

C'mon man, we all know Tortorella put Asham out there for the opening faceoff because he's a nasty goal scorer. Unfair that he had to be pulled into a fight and sit his sniper self in the box for five minutes.

Oroku Saki*

Vokoun starting for the Pens? Goodnight. Freebie for the Rangers. As much as I slam Fleury he was damn good yesterday, and one of the reasons Pittsburgh won their game. Vokoun was not that good last year. Don't let the 916 save percentage fool you. If Vokoun is rusty I don't see them having much of a chance.

Vokoun has a solid record against the Rangers.

BadFella

"$8 Million Goalie My Ass!"
Jan 9, 2013
Exit 105
That would be moronic, the guy did have 41 goals last year. Granted, a quiet postseason but still.

Moronic, like chanting "Potvin sucks" and "Beat your wife, Potvin!" decades after the last member of the Potvin clan retired? Never, at the Garden.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
No 5 on 3, ****, they are going to tie it up, and they don't have their best Pk'er

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad