2013 - Out Of Town Scoreboard - Part One - Hockey's Back!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
So every game basically sold out today, so much for "boycotting" the first game.
Hope Devils fans show up in force Tuesday night and pack The Rock.

Still tix left, go grab em.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Schneider pull after giving 5 before the 13 minute to mark in the second. Start the controversy in Vancouver

Devilsfan92

Jan 4, 2008
Luuu!!

Schneider gets pulled.
I hope Luongo shuts the door.
*I am now a fan of Luongo, it's weird, I know*

Oroku Saki*

Haha he photoshopped AV on his arm as a tattoo making fun of Rex Ryans.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
So every game basically sold out today, so much for "boycotting" the first game.
Hope Devils fans show up in force Tuesday night and pack The Rock.

Still tix left, go grab em.

Well other than Florida...unless they really ginned up the numbers or you guys were exaggerating the empty seats there.

It was pretty obvious there was going to be no dropoff in most markets when fans came back to watch practices and scrimmages in the thousands.

Last edited:

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Wow what a weird night it's been. I haven't been able to watch everything because I have company for the weekend. Just the Devils game, and bits of the Wild, and Canucks/Ducks game. Turned it off way before it got out of hand.

Schneider pulled after 5 goals on 14 shots?
St Louis blow out Detroit, and Jimmy Howard pulled
Cam Ward pulled after 4 goals on 12 shots
Holtby gives up 6 goals
Quick gives up 5 with at least 2 being bad
Lundqvist with a bad rebound

Marty and our team defensively was pretty good tonight all things said. I know it was only the Isles, but still.

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
You kind of called the Zajac goal.

What the hell happened to the Canucks D tonight? How was Garrison?

haha I dont know why every time I watch the devils they win. Garrison was fine the rest of team was ****. Not to worried though we always have bad starts.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Wow what a weird night it's been. I haven't been able to watch everything because I have company for the weekend. Just the Devils game, and bits of the Wild, and Canucks/Ducks game. Turned it off way before it got out of hand.

Schneider pulled after 5 goals on 14 shots?
St Louis blow out Detroit, and Jimmy Howard pulled
Cam Ward pulled after 4 goals on 12 shots
Holtby gives up 6 goals
Quick gives up 5 with at least 2 being bad
Lundqvist with a bad rebound

Marty and our team defensively was pretty good tonight all things said. I know it was only the Isles, but still.

can i get a witness!

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
can i get a witness!

LOL I didn't see any of the goals, but he scoresheet looke ugly. 41 saves for Theodore, hoe Carolina still sucks. And Washington looked like a joke tonight too. I can see Oates ruining their season. They got crushed down here tonight by the Lightning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad