2013 - Out Of Town Scoreboard - Part One - Hockey's Back!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilChuk*

No, Kessel is actually playing well for the Maple Leafs, Gomez sucked for the Habs. I don't think this deal is even close to that deal.

While it weighs in Boston's favor it's not like if Seguin and Hamilton were on the Leafs they would win the cup and Kessel is PPG.

In terms of pure player production, yea, the NYR-MON trade was much more lopsided. In terms of which management made the better trade, by far Boston IMO. The Rangers traded Gomez to Montreal to dump him, they weren't expecting a McDonaugh coming back.. that was pure luck.

Boston sat there, thought about the offer and made the calculated risk that the trade would benefit them long term. They EARNED that win.

Anyways, Boston ties it up.. then Pyatt puts the Rangers back ahead.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Bad rebound, and POS Thornton with his best Eric Boulton impression. Deflating goal that is. So much for Rask's great rebound control huh P-no-hair?

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I was getting up the out of my seat to leave in that Toronto game where we came back when the 2nd goal was scored. I decided to stay after that!

Also that R-A-N-G-E-R-S song is brutal. It's as bad as the Devils song back in 88!:laugh: And here's the gate again.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Score one here Bruins. I'm still pissed at Rask for that Al Trautwig brutal rebound.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Boston is like the Devils in game 1 of the ECF. Can't figure out this shot blocking system. P-no-hair getting a boner over Callahan's shot blocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad