2013 - Out Of Town Scoreboard - Part One - Hockey's Back!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Typical Rags game, spend most of the game stuck in their zone.

Last edited:

NBC Hockey

Mar 13, 2009
I'm not wishing injury on anyone, ever, but I'm just really amazed at how lucky the Rangers keep getting with all this shot blocking and no injury. Hartnell accidentally blocked a shot last night and got hurt.

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
I'm not wishing injury on anyone, ever, but I'm just really amazed at how lucky the Rangers keep getting with all this shot blocking and no injury. Hartnell accidentally blocked a shot last night and got hurt.
Well, accidentally blocking shots is a lot more dangerous than doing it on purpose.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
It won't be long before Torts has a few broken ankles or injury of some sort. He must have ripped the team a new one. Gaby scores two and guys selling themselves out big time.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Eww Pittsburgh can't even score more than 2 goals against awful Reimer?:laugh:

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
who needs luuuuuu!??

.....oh right....the playoffs...

Haha! Reimer is one of the worst goaltenders in the league. He's a joke. I would put him down near the current version of Dipietro, but of course Dipietro is still levels below him!:laugh:

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
It's amazing they don't have more injury problems from it than they do.

I feel like it's only a matter of time until the Rangers lose a key player from trying to block every shot.

The law of averages says it should happen eventually. Maybe they will all get injured at once.

Dougie Hamilton is real impressive.. kid's gonna be a stud it looks like.

That trade looks worse and worse for the Leafs every year they miss the playoffs.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I don't know how you guys can even watch Rangers games. I always laugh when people call the Devils boring.

Rangers have some of the greatest talent in the world, yet they resort to blocking a million shots to get the 2 points.

McDonagh looked like he hadn't slept in months during the playoffs. Serious injuries are waiting to happen when you make blocking shots a #1 priority.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't know how you guys can even watch Rangers games. I always laugh when people call the Devils boring.

Rangers have some of the greatest talent in the world, yet they resort to blocking a million shots to get the 2 points.

McDonagh looked like he hadn't slept in months during the playoffs. Serious injuries are waiting to happen when you make blocking shots a #1 priority.

We have at least one cool Leafs fan in here!:handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad