2013 - Out Of Town Scoreboard - Part One - Hockey's Back!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
An OT breakaway goal lol, and a sick deflection after the save at that.

Oh well, like someone said, the Rangers are over their 'Summer Cup' hangover :P

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This was the WORST defensive game I've seen by Boston in a long time. I've watched them plenty too. This was a pathetic defensive effort by them all the way around.

DevilChuk*

After all that, that's how the game ends?

Gaborik with the hattrick off Ference coughing the puck up.

Confetti dropping at MSG, parade planned for Friday afternoon down the Canyon of Heroes!!

NBC Hockey

Mar 13, 2009
So the Bruins get a point for twenty extra seconds of a hockey game.

Thanks for that, Rangers.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
Looks like NBC is 0-2 on these supposed rivalry nights.
Next week Hawks/Wild... unless I'm missing something and these two teams really do have any semblance of hatred for each other? At least not since Minnesota got a team again.

Feb 2, 2009
Manalapan, NJ
Next week Hawks/Wild... unless I'm missing something and these two teams really do have any semblance of hatred for each other? At least not since Minnesota got a team again.

You don't remember that epic Minnesota-Chicago playoff series that never happened?

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Boston never failed to do something deflating in that game every time they tied it. They had that OT winner coming from the last minute in regulation. Actually Boston had it coming ever since taking the penalty after the tying goal.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Yeah I'm not exaggerating when I say that was the worst game defensively I've seen by Boston with that lineup they've had these last few years. They also never failed to do something deflating either every time the momentum swung in their favor.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I don't know how you guys can even watch Rangers games. I always laugh when people call the Devils boring.

Rangers have some of the greatest talent in the world, yet they resort to blocking a million shots to get the 2 points.

McDonagh looked like he hadn't slept in months during the playoffs. Serious injuries are waiting to happen when you make blocking shots a #1 priority.

Hey, this guy's alright.

And yes, that was part of the Devils' strategy in the playoffs. The Rangers were playing with four and a half defencemen and got worn down by the Devils' relentless forecheck.

Apparently Lupul has a broken forearm...gee, talk about fortuitious timing in signing the contract.

**** luck for the Leafs.

I guess along with showcasing some of the best rivalries, they're trying to kickstart a few others. Might work, might not.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
One of my favorite non hockey things about watching center ice, and other feeds are the commercials. The Vancouver subway commercials have a different song than the American ones!:laugh:

MountainGoat

Tanguay scores, 2-1 Canucks, man Calgary's forward lineup is awful

Cammalleri - Backlund - Iginla
Glencross - Tanguay - Stempniak
Baertschi - Stajan - Comeau
Horak - Jones - Jackman

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Tanguay scores, 2-1 Canucks, man Calgary's forward lineup is awful

Cammalleri - Backlund - Iginla
Glencross - Tanguay - Stempniak
Baertschi - Stajan - Comeau
Horak - Jones - Jackman
Long overdue for a rebuild, they should have traded Iginla and Kipper last year. Every year they wait the more stock those players will lose.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
I might have to pull the trigger on center ice after the free preview is over.

But that'll spoil my plans to get a DVR. It's one or the other.

Or I could just do NHL Vault and watch everything at my own leisure :laugh:

Decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad