2013 - Out Of Town Scoreboard - Part One - Hockey's Back!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I wish some dumbass team would hire Edzo as a coach again. That way it would ensure we don't have to hear him commentate again. We also don't have to worry about our broadcasts with Doc being intolerable because of Edzo's presence.

DevilChuk*

Good news for Rangers fans..

Lundqvist should lower his GAA unless they completely implode in the last few minutes here.

Oroku Saki*

SO happy to see my boy Dougie playing. I wanted him if Larsson was off the board.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Boston does something inflating every time they go up. Tie the game, and Rask gives up a bad rebound along with bad defensive breakdowns. Tie the game again, and take a penalty.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Apparently Lupul has a broken forearm...gee, talk about fortuitious timing in signing the contract.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
At this point, jut keep it away from being a 3 point game.

The West has enough of those, I don't want the East bogged down with all of the extra points.

DevilChuk*

Apparently Lupul has a broken forearm...gee, talk about fortuitious timing in signing the contract.

Still considered a better contract than Zajac's by HF.

CONGRATULATIONS NEW YORK RANGERS!!!

One point!!

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
After Rask had to do a full sprawled on his the back backhand save I'm just relieved it went to OT. Doesn't hurt that I have Rask on my fantasy team so I'm doubly rooting for the Bruins :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad