2013 - Out Of Town Scoreboard - Part One - Hockey's Back!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
Lovely, two goal lead so I should probably be getting a text momentarily about how the Rangers are the best team in the league again.

My dad's a Rags fan. Phone will be ringing in 3, 2, 1... My mind wants the Bruins to win but I can't be happy about any team from Boston having success. This sucks.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
These are not the same Bruins from game 1. Yuck at that score.

They look like the Bruins we saw much of the second half of last season. Except for when they played the Devils of course.

They look like the Bruins everytime they played the Canes last year and choked!:laugh:

I don't even think Lundqvist has had to make a save yet.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They look like the Bruins we saw much of the second half of last season. Except for when they played the Devils of course.

They look like the Bruins everytime they played the Canes last year and choked!:laugh:

I don't even think Lundqvist has had to make a save yet.

Haha yes they definitely do. Oh god I forgot about the Bruins game I went to last year. That was an embarrassing lose, we just got schooled. They need to get it together though. I want an 0-3 Atlantic showdown this week!!!

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Haha yes they definitely do. Oh god I forgot about the Bruins game I went to last year. That was an embarrassing lose, we just got schooled. They need to get it together though. I want an 0-3 Atlantic showdown this week!!!

The Bruins only needed to show up for 5 minutes to beat us last year. It was frustrating as all hell!:shakehead

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
I forgot how annoying the Rangers shot blocking is. i've never seen a group of guys so happy to drop to their knees

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I forgot how annoying the Rangers shot blocking is. i've never seen a group of guys so happy to drop to their knees

I thought the same thing early in the game. This is the first time I watched them since the ECF. Bruins look dead here. More dumb plays and giveaways.

DevilChuk*

It's amazing they don't have more injury problems from it than they do.

With the pads players wear nowadays, they can literally be shot in the leg and not feel anything. They do wear Kevlar.

Oh and by shot, I mean shot.. like with a gun haha

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
Bruins powerplay makes me feel a lot better than what the Devils have done these past couple of games.
It shouldn't.

I want Shaw to assemble a PP that makes the other team scared of taking penalties against us. Not only for the goals, but for the mental game that will help us even 5 on 5.

DevilChuk*

Boyle takes a wrist shot after the whistle at McQuaid.. McQuaid takes offense to it and they drop the gloves..

McQuaid gets an extra minor?

huh

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
With the pads players wear nowadays, they can literally be shot in the leg and not feel anything. They do wear Kevlar.

You've obviously never taken a shot off the skate.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
Rangers, killing hockey since... the Devils stopped. :sarcasm:

Nashville, but they do it only when necessary.

Nah, the technology advanced, but it still hurts as hell. Especially in soft/uncovered areas.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
It shouldn't.

I want Shaw to assemble a PP that makes the other team scared of taking penalties against us. Not only for the goals, but for the mental game that will help us even 5 on 5.

Not at all saying that the recent powerplays have been acceptable by any means.
But you can at least see that they're trying to find shooting lanes and trying to get the puck to move.

Obviously hindered by the fact that their skates are cemented down the entire 2 minutes, but there's something to work with there.

The Bruins fell complete victim to the Rangers collapsing around them... they keep passing around the perimeter until the Rangers defenders are right on top of the point men. It's like watching a bad arcade game.

Just my observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad