2013 - Out Of Town Scoreboard - Part One - Hockey's Back!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buggsy

Sep 16, 2009
Halifax, NS
Kind of a brain fart. I watched that game too, but really, it almost seemed as if they lost that game as well.

I watched a lot of the game, but turned it off after the 4 straight penalties Det took. I was shocked to wake up and see they won.

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
I sure wish the league would change the draft rules. If they real suck it up, there is no way the Oilers should be picking in the top five. I understand the concept of the draft. However, there comes a point where the league should stop rewarding incomptence. #3 number ones in a row should be that point.

New rule I would like to see (If you pick in the top 5 for more then 3 years in row, the
4th year that team should be picking out of the top five no matter how they do.) At least for one year.

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013

He was beastly tonight, but it still wasn`t enough.

Who would of thought that Philly and Detroit will start the season with 0-3 record?

It's a shame Detroit started to suck as soon as they finally had a good goalie. I've always considered the fact that Chris Osgood has rings to be a travesty.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I love that the NHL is starting to recognize Devils/Rangers as one of the best rivalries around.

Damn right. The playoff series last season probably helped. That was a classic. I'm sure the Rangers fans would agree even though they came off worse in it.

apice3*

Love this commercial from NBC

Cool commercial, weird delivery though.

Here's a Devils/Rangers highlight. Here's a Bruins/Habs highlight. Here's a Blackhawks/Red Wings highlight.

Here's a Bruins/Rangers game. Uhhhh

Oroku Saki*

Just saw left the gate open.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Boston is playing like ****. That last sequence after the scramble should have been a wake up call.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Damn right. The playoff series last season probably helped. That was a classic. I'm sure the Rangers fans would agree even though they came off worse in it.

Definitely helped. Surprised how much we were featured in that ad, Rags vs Devils pretty much dominated it. I think Pete and Torts sideline shouting match helped a lot. NBC seemed to love that stuff. Still love watching how dumbfounded Pierre is standing in the middle of that.

Are the Penguins and Caps even rivals anymore? I always saw it as a hyped up Ovi vs Sid thing, but isn't that long dead at this point? Figured if you want to get the Penguins in there makes more sense to do Penguins/Flyers.

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
Cool commercial, weird delivery though.

Here's a Devils/Rangers highlight. Here's a Bruins/Habs highlight. Here's a Blackhawks/Red Wings highlight.

Here's a Bruins/Rangers game. Uhhhh

I though the same thing but I guess they were promoting Wednesday's throughout the season. Hopefully there's a power outage or something and neither team wins.

DevilChuk*

Lovely, two goal lead so I should probably be getting a text momentarily about how the Rangers are the best team in the league again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad