2013 - Out Of Town Scoreboard - Part One - Hockey's Back!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert Devil

Legend
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
BBLbaPqCcAAGnla.jpg:large

That is amazing.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
Yeah I expected some nice moves from Anisimov, he was the one who Howard fooled into going fivehole right?
Nah, that was Johansen. Anisimov kinda wanted to go under his blocker OR see if there`s an opening between his legs, but came too close and didn`t do ****.

Devilsfan92

Jan 4, 2008
Dallas wins but Brunner blew Lehtonen's shutout with 3 seconds to go.

:laugh: that Erat goal. Backstrom went full Pejorative Slur.

Nick0930

Mar 16, 2011
Quebec
Blues let in 3 goals tonight. They need a guy like Tallinder. Offense should be fine without some rookie like Tarasenko, who will cost them a lot of money when his contract is running out, so we might as well take him off their hands.

:sarcasm:

yakitate304

Crunch Time
Oct 23, 2007
NY
I wanted Schultz in fantasy cause he's ridiculous but other than that I avoided most of that team.

I think they'll be good a few years down the line so I have made some long-term moves so that I'll have their goalie when they are good. I have Dubnyk (and Khabibulin), Olivier Roy, and Tyler Bunz. I think Dubnyk has a lot of potential but he needs a competent defense in front of him, like any goalie.

yakitate304

Crunch Time
Oct 23, 2007
NY
LA was up 1-0 but Landeskog*, Jones and Parenteau* have scored to give the Avs a 3-1 lead.

Landy and Parenteau are on my fantasy team so I'm happy about that. Plus, as The Hound would say, "**** the King."

Desert Devil

Legend
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Oilers showing again that they're a paper tiger. I'm sick of hearing "this team is going to be scary good" every year. It's time to show what all those first round draft picks mean.

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
Oilers showing again that they're a paper tiger. I'm sick of hearing "this team is going to be scary good" every year. It's time to show what all those first round draft picks mean.

So far all I'm seeing is that those 1st round draft picks did nothing to help the team's concept of playing defense. Obviously they're not exactly lighting it up on offense (at least not in this game), but its pretty clear if they end up with a high pick again this year (and next year), that defense is what they desperately need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad