2013 - Out Of Town Scoreboard - Part One - Hockey's Back!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Florida is flat as hell in this game. Not they're getting to Anderson, but he's not budging.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
Jackets with their 4th PP of the 3rd period. Jesus.

Edit: And here we march on with the parade of penalties as Columbus takes their 3rd (?) penalty of this period.

HenriquesJawLine

Mar 6, 2009
Wrong draft but we traded down and we could of had Jordan Eberle who is my favorite non-devil in the NHL or Carlson but Eberle would of been perfect

Wasn't saying they were in the same draft I just want our guy to step up like that haha, he has the talent he just hasn't been able to finish

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Agreed, it makes me sick that Eddie Olcyck (sp) idiot does the NBC games, he never adds ANYTHING constructive, other than good active stick. **** that bland ass overrated pos

My brother and I play a drinking game to Edzo's stupid commentary. Active stick is one of the drinking phrases.

Just be happy that the Rangers passed on him.

I hope McIlrath busts. Nothing personal against the kid, but I want to be able to laugh at them for another Jessiman.

yakitate304

Crunch Time
Oct 23, 2007
NY
O'Brien scores to make it 3-0 Ottawa with a few minutes left.

Now Silfverberg scores his first NHL goal to make it 4-0 with 1:04 left. Nice quick release after taking a crisp pass from the corner.

Glencross picked up his second goal of the night (and third point) to tie ANA-CGY up at 3-3. Wideman has 2 assists thus far.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I really wish that you could watch the NBC/NBCSN games on Gamecenter Live.

You can watch them on the NBC Sports website, or at least you could the first day of the season when I was able to stream LA/Chicago in addition to Pit/Phi.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
Ah ****. I wanted Blue Jackets to win this.
Same here.

And of course Brunner, who really didn`t have a good game (missed on a couple of great opportunities), pulls of an insane deke in the SO.

To be fair, Datsyuk had Bob beat and Atkinson`s no goal was definitely the right call. Anisimov should have tried the Forsberg move. With quick hands and a big reach like he has, he would`ve beaten a smallish goalie like Howard. I`ve seen him successfully do it a few times, not sure why he forced that forhand move. Oh wells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad