2013 - Out Of Town Scoreboard - Part One - Hockey's Back!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
BBLbaPqCcAAGnla.jpg:large

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Florida looks like hell, and really flat right now. Don't even think they've got 8 shots yet 2.75 periods in yet. They're lucky it's only 2-0. Aside from Theodore they look like hell. Anderson, and the Sens haven't even been tested yet.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
Nice feed and nicer goal to put Columbus on the board.

Real big mess maintaining any form of presence in front of Detroit's net, though.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
I don't think they are going to make the playoffs this year. I think Dallas, Wild, and the Ducks will cause some changes......Nice goal by the rookie Atkinson.
Not a rookie. Played last year and played very well. Even made the US team in April.

The guy can flat out fly.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Leafs are a really bad team offensively

Honestly very few high quality chances ,, Not shocked that Caryle coached team would be lacking in offensive imagination but this Leaf team just seems so meh

manilaNJ

Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
Leafs are a really bad team offensively

Honestly very few high quality chances ,, Not shocked that Caryle coached team would be lacking in offensive imagination but this Leaf team just seems so meh

It might all come together, what do I know... but their entire roster just seems like a mismatch for each other.

I can't see many of these lines/d-pairings coming together to become a formidable threat.

manilaNJ

Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
On top of that, will Calgary ever be a good team?
They may have a handful of good young guys ready to go, but they can't shed the mediocre off that team fast enough.

yakitate304

Crunch Time
Oct 23, 2007
NY
Calgary's clawing their way back into the game, scoring twice before the end of the period after going down 3-0 early. Glencross with 1g1a. He has gotten progressively better at producing every season.

I'm mainly watching the Ottawa/Florida game on Gamecenter Live. Turris with 2 goals, much to the pleasure of my fantasy team. Nice hip check by Methot on Skille right along the boards at the blue line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad