2013 - Out Of Town Scoreboard - Part One - Hockey's Back!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
It's not even that he looks good for a rookie. He looks good for an NHL player. For a kid to jump in and be the best forward on a team that quickly is insane!

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
I want to temper my expectations of this kid because he was playing on a very good team in the KHL during the lockout, and everyone else is just rusty.

But, I can't. He just has... it.

Envy. So much envy.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
The thing that has most impressed me is that he is blowing by established NHL defenseman like they aren't there. I don't expect him to keep this scoring pace up, but I do expect him to do pretty well this season.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
If he doesn`t win Calder, it`s gonna be a disappointment.

With his skillset, fearless attitude, teammates and TOI, he should lead the rookies in scoring easily.

Wasn`t expecting this much from him, maybe because I wasn`t sure how he`s going to adjust, but as you can see, my doubts were unjustified. Incredible.

Devilsfan92

Jan 4, 2008
Tarasenko makes my pants tight,
he's so good.

Kovy, work some Russian magick, get him in NJ.

HenriquesJawLine

Mar 6, 2009
Tarasenko makes my pants tight,
he's so good.

Kovy, work some Russian magick, get him in NJ.

Why do people keep saying stuff like this, you're driving yourselves crazy. Kovy nor we can do anything to get him, the Blues would have to trade him and they're not gonna do that

apice3*

Why do people keep saying stuff like this, you're driving yourselves crazy. Kovy nor we can do anything to get him, the Blues would have to trade him and they're not gonna do that

Parise-Suter-could-make-Minnesota-place-to-be-FA1R280B-x-large.jpg

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Wonderful, can we just get Tarasenko's best bud now? That'll be our way of getting him lol

Seriously though, it's not like we even had a chance to draft him. Why bother getting wistful? At least he ain't gonna be tormenting us for a while, and then only sporadically in all likelihood.

yakitate304

Crunch Time
Oct 23, 2007
NY
I couldn't tell if Orr's uppercut got through or if Scott just lost his balance, but Scott certainly reacted as if he got clocked.

Speaking of the Sabres, I just got a pair of tickets for the Devils @ Sabres game in April. Had the choice to get 300-level corner seats in an end where the Sabres shoot twice or where the Devils shoot twice... Obviously since I'm buying the tickets, I got the ones where the Devils shoot twice. My Sabres fan friend will have to deal with it.

apice3*

Darren Pang is the best color commentator in the league. NHL Faceoff 99 for Playstation had Doc and Pang calling the game. So good.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
With the way he's played here, he could have had 2-3 more points as well. I'm very impressed.

tycobb

Jun 28, 2011
Crazy that Nashville announcers are announcing when Tarasenko is on the ice in OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad