2008 Born for the 2024 OHL Draft

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Predictably average tonight. When both goalies start to see 35+ shots against game in and game out next year, its going to be a shock to their system.
What didn't you like about there games last night? Poor goals against? Poor positioning? Admittedly I didn't get to see the game.

hotchips99

Feb 14, 2024
What didn't you like about there games last night? Poor goals against? Poor positioning? Admittedly I didn't get to see the game.
I'm happy to lend out my Livebarn account so you can rematch yesterdays game. Grovestine didn't get much work. Average night. Cruz-Annunzio made some incredible saves. Give the kid where credit is due. He kept the game respectful.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
I thought we were talking about Barrie vs. YSE?

Ellsworth edged Beites 3-2 in OT. Ellsworth 22 on 24 shots, Beites 20 on 23 shots.

Reactions: OHL4Life

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
Carter Hicks possibly. Alot more upside there when body and strength fills out his frame, with that very smooth skating.
Any chance he is like Xander velliaris? He won the fastest skating comp pre season with guys like ludwinski thibodeau etc pretty sure he got 1st place. Velliaris I believe is a project d man- will be really good in 2 years but this first year was just trying to get him some playing time in the ojhl and have him fill out his frame a bit.

Is there any d men besides Nyman that could have a really good rookie season like put up 30+pts?

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
I'm happy to lend out my Livebarn account so you can rematch yesterdays game. Grovestine didn't get much work. Average night. Cruz-Annunzio made some incredible saves. Give the kid where credit is due. He kept the game respectful.
Wasn't talking about that game.

We were discussing Barrie vs YSE

Reactions: hotchips99

hotchips99

Feb 14, 2024
Scoring leaders of the gthl u16aaa
1000030664.jpg

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
I was always told there where stats from the GTHL but were never public. I did some digging and now I'm being accused of boosting my kids stats? Get real. I'm simply providing information.
Someone mentioned who had more points AV or BS. Here it is.
its bizarre that you chose to post goals first and then talk about points here.

Section5Petes

Nov 14, 2022
@OHL4Life and other users, The Petes have Ottawa's 2024 second round pick which will probably be in pick range 33-36, what could be some targets for the Petes with that OTT pick? Thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad