Post-Game Talk: 2 Down, 2 To Go

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Peeping other teams' ATL threads, and while we can all agree that McDavid has been beast mode, some still going on about how bad the Oilers' defense is (I mean Nurse and Ceci are weak spots but still). L o l

Some clueless fans in those fanbases (and some here that still refuse to give the depth any credit). This team has defense, support players in the top 6, the bottom 6 beasting and Skinner being rock solid (only really rough in the Canucks series). The team has depth. They proved it when they won in 7 vs the Canucks and when they beat the "deepest team in the league" Stars.

There are a handful of players (at most) that are struggling. Meh

Emotive

Oct 6, 2017
Lmao the Penguin board is so salty

Past clutching the records of Sid, now begging the universe to stop Connor from ripping them away from Mario
Whos sid? I didn't see him on that leaderboard of all time playoff points

Wait so did Florida throw the last game so they could win at home or did they throw this game so they could win in Edmonton. Generally curious

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
I've never understood the popular hate for Jack among Oilers fans. The passion and intensity he brings is amazing. Yeah, sure he's a bit over the top, but he doesn't screw up calls and he has some absolutely electric calls in big moments. Some people would rather cry because he talked about something off topic while nothing is happening in the play a few times. Jack is f***ing awesome.
I love him on tv because he has always called the game like he was on tv to begin with. That’s why I hated him on the radio. Moon on ched is awesome.

Arty Spooners Bsmnt

Apr 22, 2023
giphy.gif
Dude's got two more bottles to throw ready to go!

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Stressful as hell, but really starting to look like we've turned a corner and figured out how to get past Bob. Wish we would either run him as much as they're running Skinner, or take Bennett's head off though. Insane that the panel didn't even talk about that dirty dirty knee on knee by him on Skinner WELL away from the play. Should be a 3 game suspension at least, but I already know the NHL isn't even going to look at it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad