HF Habs: Out Of Town Thread: 2024 Off-Season edition

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Man if I was a Leafs fan I would be pissed that the Sens gave so little in return of Ullmark.

Nothing to be mad about, Ullmark will follows the trail traced by pioneers like Duchene, DeBrincat and Tarasenko and get the f*** out of Ottawa at the first opportunity.

That and, the Leafs department of propaganda (Sportsnet), insist the Leafs have 2 world class goalies already.

Twisted Sinister

Living in Your Head Rent Free
Oct 8, 2014
Nothing to be mad about, Ullmark will follows the trail traced by pioneers like Duchene, DeBrincat and Tarasenko and get the f*** out of Ottawa at the first opportunity.

That and, the Leafs department of propaganda (Sportsnet), insist the Leafs have 2 world class goalies already.

Let's let them keep thinking that :naughty:

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
The scorer of the habs' 10 000th goal.

Sad news. I was thinking about him for some reason lately. I remember when we got him. We were so starved for offense (as always), people were kind of excited of getting a washed up version of him.

The Mount Rushmore of Habs acquisitions that I was absolutely convinced would light the lamp here:

Sergei Samsonov
Sergei Berezin
Mariusz Czerkawski
Donald Audette

I remember HF Habs back when we signed Samsonov. You’d have thought we were bringing in prime Pavel Bure. :laugh:

But damn, this is awful news. Only 52 years old. RIP, Sergei Berezin. :(

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
The Mount Rushmore of Habs acquisitions that was absolutely convinced would light the lamp here:

Sergei Samsonov
Sergei Berezin
Mariusz Czerkawski
Donald Audette

I remember HF Habs back when we signed Samsonov. You’d have thought we were bringing in prime Pavel Bure. :laugh:

But damn, this is awful news. Only 52 years old. RIP, Sergei Berezin. :(

Those were the days. It was so easy to get carried away as a 12 year old. Kinda miss it tbh.

"Habs acquire *insert jabroni *" -
8EpbuXS.png

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Those were the days. It was so easy to get carried away as a 12 year old. Kinda miss it tbh.

"Habs acquire *insert jabroni *" -
8EpbuXS.png

There’s no greater player than that of a new acquisition for the favourite team of a 12 year old fan! Lol Or any player that was considered moderately exciting, really. I was just waiting for Oleg Petrov to break out big time.

Reactions: DavePeak

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
I'm bored, can something happen? Could we acquire some new shiny toy that would be fun to talk about for a few weeks? What about Mitchkov, what did he eat yesterday compared to what RB is eating?

Reactions: Andrei79

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad