HF Habs: Out Of Town Thread: 2024 Off-Season edition

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Yeah, he sucks. He needs to retire. That was a terrible contract by Dallas.

Now Suter is getting paid by 2 teams not to play for them.

I wonder if Dallas is able to resign Tanev then?

Suter, retire bro!

Dallas has $17m in cap space, but only have 2D signed (Heiskanen & Lindell), 9F & 1 goalie.
Bourque will probably play in Dallas next year. Also, Bischel could get a chance to play with them. Harley, shouldn't be too difficult to sign but they still need to add another top 4 defenseman

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
What is the difference between associate and assistant coach? Somewhat strange to use different terms there.

And Claude Julien just doesn't like retirement...
Some people are like that. He's been doing it for so long at this point that he probably doesn't really know how to function outside of it. My dad is a bit like that, he's 74 now and there's no plan to retire in sight, he doesn't know how to spend his time if he's not working.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
I don't get why buffalo would even be looking at necas. Talent isn't what they need, it's leadership. They need a legit backup goalie/1b ala Allen to mentor Levi and some real leaders in the middle six. They should be going after stamkos or someone like that. And probably a vet d in there somewhere.

They are full of talent everywhere, elite talent too.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I don't get why buffalo would even be looking at necas. Talent isn't what they need, it's leadership. They need a legit backup goalie/1b ala Allen to mentor Levi and some real leaders in the middle six. They should be going after stamkos or someone like that. And probably a vet d in there somewhere.

They are full of talent everywhere, elite talent too.
I think they know it. The mainstays Skinner and Okposo both gone but I'd argue Allen is no longer a 1B option.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
So another stupid slow day.
ESPN to NHL: “repeat after me”….

1719508313296.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad