Post-Game Talk: 2 Down, 2 To Go

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
You don’t know what you have until you don’t have it anymore.

Jack is an Oiler treasure.
I've never understood the popular hate for Jack among Oilers fans. The passion and intensity he brings is amazing. Yeah, sure he's a bit over the top, but he doesn't screw up calls and he has some absolutely electric calls in big moments. Some people would rather cry because he talked about something off topic while nothing is happening in the play a few times. Jack is f***ing awesome.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
5iKHFnW.gif
Who threw it better?

He’s definitely a “Zero”.

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Kane clearly shouldn't have been playing after whatever he did to himself at the end of the Dallas series. Was not healthy enough to do anything positive on the ice.
So what's the excuse now for Draisaitl???

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Yup. There was time when he was underrated.

But now that absolute morons like Bissonette are saying he’s the “best overall forward” in the League, he’s now extremely overrated.
Wasn't it him that Brown embarrassed on the shorty in the first?

Sorry, but you're not the best 2-way player in the game when you're a +0 in the playoffs with 12 even strength points in 22 games. Yeah he's great defensively, but his offensive game is on the lower tier of elite if I'm being generous.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Cup hunting
I don’t think she’s much of a treat to be around at the best of times. I kinda remember an incident that got caught on camera at a Jays game years ago where a bunch of the Sportsnet crew were in the stands as spectators. She had a look of disgust on her face when Sid Sixeiro tried sitting next to her and it didn’t leave until he did. I don’t like Sid either, lol, but she had the look on her face that suggested she was in a higher class.

I’ve always kept that in mind watching her with Ken Reid. I think she tolerates him but there’s. no doubt he’s beneath her.
She'd be far from the only good looking celeb woman that acts that way. Society has put attractive woman on some sort of pedestal.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Wasn't it him that Brown embarrassed on the shorty in the first?

Sorry, but you're not the best 2-way player in the game when you're a +0 in the playoffs with 12 even strength points in 22 games. Yeah he's great defensively, but his offensive game is on the lower tier of elite if I'm being generous.
100%. Can you believe Biz is a hockey “analyst”

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
100%. Can you believe Biz is a hockey “analyst”
Yeah he's there for popularity and "flash" and nothing more. His hockey takes are putrid.

McDavid is the best player, best 2-way player, best everything in the NHL. I'm actually f***ing laughing at the idea that Barkov's name ever belongs in the same sentence as McDavid's. What a f***ing joke that is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad