Post-Game Talk: 2 Down, 2 To Go

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021

OfCorsiDid

Darkness consumes everything.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Do they really? Most nights they have a rule of how far from each other they could be. My take is Osmak slapped Reid at some point and told to stop getting weird.

She's like a magnet though. Would be hard to stay away.

No kidding.

She’s beautiful, makes a lot of money and is an engineer to boot. I’d call her mommy too if she let me.

;)

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 10.09.17 PM.png

Imagine showing this to someone after game 3.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
This team seems to love to play with their back against the wall. When you’re there it allows you to be more loose and you have fun and feel comfortable being in that position. It’s the opposite for the Panthers now, they’re in the lead but they’re chasing it, Rory at the US open last weekend, gripping the stick, in your head. When they get to that back against the wall moment it’s going to be hard for them to embrace it.

ManOfSteelI

Nov 5, 2018
Lol f*** was he ever being overrated. McD is literally doubling his production AND is now playing better than him defensively, and there’s still voters that will give it Barkov.
Barkov is a damn good player and he was underrated for a long time.

The pendulum has now gone the other direction and he's being overrated. If the dude wasn't allowed to relentlessly slash, his defensive metrics probably wouldn't look so good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad