Post-Game Talk: 2 Down, 2 To Go

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
As much as I hate on Sportsnet, I do have to give them props (again) for putting together a great post-game crew that seem to be having fun hosting it in Osmak, Ken Reid and Gazdic. Actually enjoy watching their banter between post game interviews
Osmak and Reid have such good chemistry I’d be nervous if I was her husband lol

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
We were joking about him redeeming himself as this year's Pisani, but then it actually happened.
I’m going on the record saying I never lost faith in Brown and I said all year when people were shredding him about his contract, that he’d score some big goals in the playoffs for us and that everyone would be saying it all worth it and here we are.

While im handing myself my own flowers, I’ve been saying all year that Holloway is an absolute bull and once he found his confidence he’d be a problem and also that Broberg was a project but he’ll be a player when he figures out the speed of the league. A lot of these young guys just need a chance to push through the growing pains and show they belong and Knoblauch is the first coach we’ve had in awhile who’s giving them that chance.

9GWG9

C=NV
Jul 13, 2007
5iKHFnW.gif
Missed his spare.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
These f***ing media guys ask the same old same old boring questions after every game. How is it that none of them have asked anything about Broberg. Kid delivered another strong 17 minutes tonight. Imagine how he must be feeling. Love a story like that.

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
I hope so too. But I should be able to be happy about my teams performance and have thoughts on the series like anyone else. Mains included. For 9 days the mains clowned on Oilers, The City of Edmonton, and oilers fans, i said nothing. I did nothing. I read the trolls and moved on. Now I’m not allowed to point out that BS injury faking?
The moderation here is anything but fair it’s pathetic tbh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad