Post-Game Talk: 2 Down, 2 To Go

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Wow thread banned for saying this:

“Hey Cats, now that we are dragging you back to Edmonton as Connor predicted. Please don’t fake injury on the way there. Have some class.“

I’ve made fake injury jokes all series long. It’s not an attack anyone personally, it’s a commentary on the Cats and their injury faking. Am i not allowed to make commentary on NHL teams and NHL strategies on an NHL message board?

@Bryanbryoil @McDNicks17 @The Nuge can you please explain what happened here? I know the rules on these boards. What’s wrong with that statement?
You can't bait a fanbase like that on the main boards lol. I've seen thread bans for worse

Reactions: McDoused

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
IMG_5042.jpeg

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Didn't want to get my hopes up but I'm starting to believe again. This team really feels like a team of destiny that won't be denied.

I can't help thinking back to games 1 and 3... we really should be lifting the Stanley Cup tonight. We're a better team than the Panthers.

And McDavid continues to add to his legend. He's not from this planet.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
The storyline is so delish.

So many people out there just irrationally hate the Oilers but deep down everyone wants to see a cup finals reverse sweep. It’s infecting even the most ardent oilers haters minds.
If we win the whole thing somebody has to make a montage of the doubters before game 4. I was watching the NHLs pregame thing on YouTube, Jason Demers is on it and he rules, but basically everyone was counting on a sweep, saying it felt like a funeral, etc.

It would be a hilarious little montage but I’m sure we’ll all be too busy freaking out if we go all the way

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad