Post-Game Talk: 2 Down, 2 To Go

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
What a knee knocker! That had to be one of the best games I’ve seen from McDavid. You could tell he wanted it the most out of every player on the ice. Now we get to go back to Edmonton with our amazing fan base! Hopefully the extra energy pushes us over the top and forces a potential game 7 :naughty:
The last two games have been amazing.

Maurice sounds like a broken man
Hand him the Auston Amtthews trophy!

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
giphy.webp

NewDef

Nov 2, 2015
In 2 more game I could potentially see McDavid set a record. It’s wild, but he’s a legend and it is actually possible with him
I love that serie as an opportunity to see him play in such high stake games. I'm just drolling on myself and go over the plays with my sons, thinking of what I'll be coaching next season. He's just so fricking good. That pass to Perry had my son call him McFilthy... that was slick.

WEMCHUD

Oct 28, 2014
That is what I am seeing
We need an adult!!

What? is he saying that 33% of forwards had more than 42 points in 20 something games during the regular season?

I think he's saying Connor has more points in these playoffs than 67% of forwards had the entire regular season. So only 33% of players scored more than 42 points last season

McBigYak

Nov 4, 2015
Calgary Alberta
Kind of off topic here a bit but hoping someone can give me a ballpark.

We have a couple tickets to game 6 but two other people want to come up with us to Moss Pit (we're from YYC).

With the games I've went to, we show up a couple hours before the game and there is a boatload of people in line.

For anyone who's gone in there, what time do you need to show up to actually get in at a reasonable time?

Reactions: McDoused

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad