Post-Game Talk: 2/15/18 | Canucks 1 @ Sharks 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

M2Beezy

Love ya Grubster
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
The only chance of the Sharks not scoring on us is when they make a mistake

M2Beezy

Love ya Grubster
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Gold with Bo and Boeser should be a couple a games tried out not just one period for Coach Green and give up

Reactions: FeelTheFlow

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
The last GDT is closed, but I was wondering if there was ever an explanation for the high-stick on Stetcher only resulting in 2 minutes.

Well...it shouldn’t have been a penalty as the Panther player did not have his stick high on it’s own. It was raised into Stechers face by Del Zotto so it wasn’t a foul. But the ref called one. Then in typical fashion for every ref I’ve ever met refused to fully acknowledge the original mistake and made things worse by then also completely forgetting the rule book.

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
Well...it shouldn’t have been a penalty as the Panther player did not have his stick high on it’s own. It was raised into Stechers face by Del Zotto so it wasn’t a foul. But the ref called one. Then in typical fashion for every ref I’ve ever met refused to fully acknowledge the original mistake and made things worse by then also completely forgetting the rule book.
Yeah that's what you said yesterday but I have seen the replay two or three times now and it sure didn't look like that to me. Or to anyone else that I have come across.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad