Post-Game Talk: 2/15/18 | Canucks 1 @ Sharks 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Its too frustrating. I generally thought Coach Green has done a better job then Willie D but i dunno this love for Poo is disgusting. Hes just not a good dman. I could understand if he didnt have options but HE DOES HAVE OPTIONS :shakehead
Aw..come on..I know you want to see the Gud Poo pairing?

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
I honestly believe the are losing an equal amount of fans from their play as they are from their constant lies.

Linden the day before he was announced as President “no I’m not taking a job with the Canucks”

Linden two years ago “we are not going to rebuild” couple days ago “we are in a rebuild”

Green “I’m not scared to scratch a veteran over a younger player” he scratches SB who has 4 points in 4 games and constant chemistry with Horvat over Loui 6M Erickson who has 1 point in his last 9 and 12 total points on the season.

Bunch of hypocrite liars in the front office.

timbermen

Nov 14, 2017
Woo hoo! a game I actually am home and able to watch! Forgot about this one. Go Nucks!! Playoffs, baby!!

btw, I thought all you people were done with this team...

man is it funny as hell to watch kids lose their **** on the internet...
Yea,they want the team to tank but micro manage every little thing they do.This season's a write-off after that rash of injury's anyway.Who cares what happens till next year.

M2Beezy

Love ya Grubster
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
How does Eriksson miss that? What a joke he is

$6million

WORST CONTRACT IN THE LEAGUE :rant:

M2Beezy

Love ya Grubster
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Wow Nielssy with like 5 grade A saves so far just insane how bad this team Benning put together is

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Good call.. me too.

Especially after the one ref appeared to have changed his mind and held up four fingers... but then went to parlay with his fellow refs and it ultimately was called a 2 minute penalty..... while blood was running down Stetchers face.

I thought I heard something about a Canuck player having lifted the Panther player's stick that hit Stecher, and that's why they assessed only 2 minutes. Can't confirm though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad