Post-Game Talk: 2/15/18 | Canucks 1 @ Sharks 4

Grantham

Mar 28, 2017
Yep..keep in Pouliot but scratch Hutton?! And Baer better not be a healthy scratch.

It’s like Green grants your wish, then kicks u in the family jewels afterwards

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
Wow.. play biega over holm.. what a f***ing joke. Sven has been fine. He's a solid 20 goal 40-50 point player .. he is what he is

Jabba The Hutton

Nucks STH
Jul 28, 2009
UBC
This is similar to the Dallas game where I thought they would mostly likely lose, but maybe last game and the changes will set a bit of a fire under the players.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Guys just trust the process. Management has such a clear plan, oh what a plan, let me tell you about this plan when you hear this plan you won't believe how clear it is also we've had this plan since day one, yes.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Managements best pro scouting acquisition a healthy scratch the day after the GM gets his contracts renewed?

Yikes, hopefully that’s not true.

Reactions: MS

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Baertschi scratched? Pouliot over Holm and Hutton? Eriksson somehow still in? Jesus christ.
Baertschi should be be scratched...the last stretch of games here,he has looked completely uninvolved (I pointed that out last night)...

Pouliot gets in most likely because he plays on the PP,and is one of the few Dmen who have anything to offer offensively.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Yes Pouliot and his career 19 point pace is something to offer.

Well get used to the insanity...it ain’t going anywhere for another 12 months or so.

Reactions: timw33

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
Baertschi should be be scratched...the last stretch of games here,he has looked completely uninvolved (I pointed that out last night)...

Pouliot gets in most likely because he plays on the PP,and is one of the few Dmen who have anything to offer offensively.
Pouliot has had ample opportunity to step up and he's been a dud despite a few flashy moments. Holm should be in over both Pouliot and Biega.

And lol at scratching Baertschi. Hopefully this scratch shows it's wonders like when Green scratched Boeser :sarcasm:

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013

Pouliot has been brutal in all facets of the game for at least a couple of months now. Hutton actually moves the puck up the ice.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009

I disagree... He hasn't looked horrible and he's been putting up points. I guess I'm more mind boggled at Eriksson staying in over him though.

Also, Holm plays the PP. He has 11 goals in the AHL and we've seen enough of Pouliot to know he sucks

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
The last GDT is closed, but I was wondering if there was ever an explanation for the high-stick on Stetcher only resulting in 2 minutes.

Nilsson gets the start.

In other news a 6M per year paid walking pile of uselessness brings more energy than Baertschi.

:laugh: I mean on some level the Canucks have replaced sports entertainment with absurdist humour. It's like Eric Andre is the GM of the Canucks.

Reactions: Krnuckfan

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
I disagree... He hasn't looked horrible and he's been putting up points. I guess I'm more mind boggled at Eriksson staying in over him though.

Also, Holm plays the PP. He has 11 goals in the AHL and we've seen enough of Pouliot to know he sucks
Sven has put up a few points I agree,but in the last stretch of games I can't find him without a program...He's a lot better player than what he's recently demonstrated...Agreed on Eriksson,he should be next (but I doubt that will happen).

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC

So put Holm in then. At least give something new. We know what pouliot is.

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
Baerschti has been a little bit of a passenger recently. I actually think it's a good message to send...especially if Goldobin comes in and plays well. No one should be comfortable on a 29 placed team except Boeser and Horvat. But then again, Boeser and Horvat don't need to be told to step up, they do it instinctively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad